Assembled Unit Dimensions: 25 1/4 inch Wide, 24 inch Deep, 35 1/4 inch Tall
Entrance Door Opening: 9 inch Wide, 12 inch Tall
Top Lid Opening: 23 3/4 inch Wide, 16 3/4 inch Long
Storage Area: 14 1/4 inch Wide, 12 inch Tall, 22 1/2 inch Deep
Coated Cardboard Litter Box Size: (I.D. – Interior Dimension)
Two large custom High-Sider™ litter boxes are included (you get 2) with your cabinet purchase and are 22 1/2 inches Wide x 13 inches Deep x 15 inches Tall!
Available Finish Colors: White, Maple, Oak, Mahogany, Walnut and Black
Shipping Weight: 105 pounds
Cabinet Weight: 85 pounds (approximately)
Where can I put the Out of Sight Litter Box®?
You may be thinking – I don’t have floor space anywhere to put a 25 x 24 inch cabinet. But, you will be very surprised, with all four sides finished it can go anywhere in a room.
• Put the cabinet in the laundry area – and you can fold clothes on top of it.
• Put the cabinet in a hallway – put a small lamp on the cabinet and light up that dark area.
• Put the cabinet anywhere in a bedroom – so now the guest bathroom can be used again.
• Put the cabinet anywhere in the formal living room, that you really never use.
• Put the cabinet in the kitchen area – the cabinet top adds to limited counter space. (Don’t put hot pans on the cabinet!)
• Put the cabinet next to the sofa or easy chair, with all four sides finished, it doesn’t need to be against a wall, it looks good all the way around. Add a oooo reading lamp and you’ll have a new cozy space.
• Put the cabinet down stairs – your litter pan may be out of sight down there now, but, my cabinet stops all that litter mess and litter tracking. No more cleaning! And it keeps dogs and small children out too!
The Out of Sight Litter Box® cabinet really is not as big as you might think, you will be very surprised the many places in your home or apartment that it will fit. Take a look at my Customer Testimonial Photos and see!
You’ll be surprised and grateful for the changes the Out of Sight Litter Box® will make in your litter box problems.
* I use the word "stop(s)" to describe the difference (before to after) that my Out of Sight Litter Box will have on your litter tracking issues.
A legal definition might better be "will substantially reduce litter tacking by 98%". You may find a few pieces of rogue litter here or there, but you will notice such a substantial difference
that you too might use the word "Stopped" while telling your friends how the Out of Sight Litter Box changed your litter tracking issues.